On the 10th of the month, Shimelle and friends share a list of 10 things. Any 10 things you want. I've been a sporadic participant but decided to jump in at the last minute this month to share 10 random facts about...
1. I love road trips.
2. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be on a beach or a sailboat so I could wake up and see the ocean every day.
3. I can hold an entire conversation using nothing but movie quotes.
4. My first car was a sunshine yellow 1972 Volkswagon Beetle. It had a rusted out
area on the passenger floor and a manual transmission. I have never
loved any other car as much as that clunker.
5. I am a cancer survivor.
6. I have a piece of the Berlin Wall.
7. I regularly buy things from QVC. (Yes, you could call it an addiction...my husband does.)
8. I hate roller coasters and love to dance around in summer rainstorms.
9. My favorite food is Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.
10. I sleep with a stuffed turtle every night. His name is Seymour.
Want to share 10 things? Join in and link up to Shimelle's post here.